Followers

Wednesday, 16 January 2013


I LOVE CUP CAKES 
morning all have just finished house work and popping in be for lunch hope you are all fine and well 
this is a card I started yesterday but went to 2 hours of zumba in the evening and was to tired to finish so just have got it done now 



I like doing this shape  to make this card I used pink cards and patterned papers I embossed the cup cake 3 times and cut out the layers and foam pads behind to give a 3d look I also used pro markers to colour each layer I used a spellbinders shapeabilities  die cut lace doily accents  and some glitter on the cream part of the cup cake and on the strawberry's
I would like to enter this card for some challenges

TUESDAY BUGABOO   three in a row cupcake  pink scallop




thanks for popping by
happy crafting to all
Rachel

No comments: