Followers

Monday, 14 January 2013

TAG IT 
well this is my second for today have made something a bit different 


I have used a battery operated candle 
and have used gold and red  card I have embossed the gold card with  small harts 
and have stamped a heart shape on the gold 
I have used some stickers 
and I have used a die for the large heart on the candle 
I would like to put this in to some challenges 

CUP CAKE CRAFT CHALLENGE    anything goes but not a card 

INSY WINSY     embossing and dies any thing goes but not a card

I LOVE PROMAKERS    tag it 

thanks for pooping by 
happy crafting to you all 
Rachel 

4 comments:

Molecraft said...

A fabulous project, gorgeous colours and a great idea...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
Helen x

WeirdCat said...

Great idea for a gift, love the tag design, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful candle and tag thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X

Sandra H said...

Hello Helen, your creation is stunning so love the image and the colours used also the lovely layout thank you for joining in our challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Tic Tac Toe please call again and good luck with the chalenge GDT Member Sandra H xx