Followers

Friday, 11 January 2013

LETS CELEBRATE 
hi to you all this morning cold and wet here hope you are all well and in the dry 
the card I am putting up to day is a stepper card 
I thought a good one for the new year as we are steeping in to the unknown new year 
hope its a good one for us all 

this is a new job card for my daughter who is a bout to start a new job next week 
I have used stepper template that came with a magazine this month 
a stamp set from fizzy moon 
wording and backing paper  I printed on the computer 
and 3 buttons I coloured with promakers they are wooden buttons 
gold and blue paper 
and 2 dies I used with my big shot  the dies are from 
large one is spellbinders nestabilities marvelous squares I have used this die set before on one of my other cards and the small one is from marianne design LR0236 
I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges 

DIE CUTTING DIVAS         colour challenge 

PAPER TAKE      happy new 

LEJDESIGNS      something new 

DAISY DOODLE     fresh and simple 

GLITTER AND SPARKLE       any thing goes 

LOVE RUBBER STAMPS         dies or punches 

DIGITAL TUESDAY     new beginnings 
thanks for pooping by happy crafting to all 



5 comments:

Ceal said...

awesome card! one day I am going to have to try one of these.
Thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! Hope to see you again soon!

Pat N. said...

Great step card. Cute images. Thanks for sharing it at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Pinkies Sparkly Creations said...

brilliant card thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

Laura Love said...

This is awesome! I love the cute bear! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

Gerda said...

What a very pretty step card!! Love the bear image!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com