Followers

Thursday, 10 January 2013

POPPY LOVE 
morning all my first card of the day and might be my last
 as I have lots of classes to day and in the evening that I teach  


To make this card
 I had a rummage in my stamp box 
and found a 3d stamp set that's New  to make a poppy 
I used red card that I sprayed gold 
black card 
gold card 
die cut using my big shot 
stickers and gems 
I also used a brad in the centre of the poppy which I had made  
I have had fun using some stamps I had forgotten I had and finally am using lol 
(don't tell hubie )
I would like to enter this card into some challenges 
CRAFTY SENTIMENTS        sparkly and shine 
SWEET STAMP    die cut and flower stamp 
TUESDAY THROWDOWN       shiny and new 
TWISTED TUESDAY    colouring and blocking 
thanks for looking 
happy crafting to all 

13 comments:

Kathy said...

These colours are sooooo stunning. Just gorgeous

Linda Simpson said...

The colours look stunning and love the poppy too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Ger said...

The red and gold is lovely
Geraldine M
CBN DT

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous design! Love the colors and accents! :) Thanks for playing along with us at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenges! Hope you will join us again next week and good luck! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

Lexie said...

Gorgeous card and fab colours.
xx

Kate M said...

This is beautiful!
xx

jane stillman said...

A great card, love the red and gold together x

Craftylollea said...

This is a beautiful card chick...the colours are gorgeous
huge hugs, Lorraine xx

Jac said...

Beautiful card love the colours, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week, and thanks for reminding me that I have that stamp too! Lol

Olivia said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

CraftyGirl said...

Very pretty! I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Shari Nelson said...

Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday! Remember to post right to the card that you are entering in the challenge. I had to find this one.

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, fabby take on the sketch and love the poppy. Thank you for playing along with us at Bearly Mine Challenges. Jackie.